SEA has over 120 years of combined experience in the aquarium industry.
- Water quality testing at the Georgia Aquarium
- WellStar Health System preferred vendor
- Gwinnett Medical Center preferred vendor
- Gwinnett Medical Center Cornerstone Society Diamond Member
- Killer Whale research at Sea World, Orlando
- BS in Marine Biology
- EPA Certification
- Managed thousands of gallons in retail aquarium stores
- Organized and ran international marine aquarium conferences
- Headed world leading aquarium hobbyist clubs
- Founded a non-profit educational organization for the betterment of our marine environments
- Actively involved in a not-for-profit hobbyist club with over 700 members. Positions held by SEA associates: ARC President, past vice president, past treasurer and current board of directors members.
- Presentations for local, national and international aquarium conferences
- Over twenty years of experience in construction and fabrication
Peace of mind
SEA maintains a professional business license, professional liability insurance and I-9 certification.
- Fully insured for your safety and peace of mind
- Certified SEACHEM Platinum water parameters professional
- Meets all Federal I-9 standards
- Reef Ecology and rescue certification
Don’t settle for good enough; treat yourself to perfection.
Email or call us and let's explore what SEA can do for you...